These jokes are extremely adaptable as they have loads of employments. You can utilize them to wish your friends and family and with the assistance of a proper medium, you can send these jokes to your companions. The greater part of the circumstances the youthful era of our general public utilize these clever Halloween jokes.
Happy Halloween Jokes 2017 – Halloween Jokes For Kids & Adults
kid Halloween Jokes
Sexy Halloween Jokes
kids Halloween Jokes
We know that the cards are incomplete without any messages and we suggest you share Happy Halloween jokes and riddles with our cards. This will make our cards more interesting and innovative. You can get any of the cheesy Halloween jokes from online portals or below.
- Q. Why don’t mummies take vacations?
A. They’re afraid they’ll relax and unwind.
- Q. Why didn’t the ghost go boo?
A. Because it had no guts.
- Q. What do you get when you cross a vampire with a mummy?
A. Either a flying bandage or a gift wrapped bat!
- Q. Why is it hard for a ghost to tell a lie?
A. Because you can see right through him.
- Q. Frankenstein and Dracula had a match. Who won?
A. Frankenstein because Dracula sucks.
- Q. What is a hotdog’s favorite phrase?
A. Happy HalloWEINIE!
- Q. What do goblins and ghosts drink when they’re hot and thirsty on Halloween?
- Q. What do you call two witches that live together?
A. Broom mates.
- Q. Where do you go when a ghost is chasing you?
A. To the living room!
- Q. What flies around the kindergarten room at night?
A. The alpha-BAT.
- Q. Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road?
A. Because he had no guts.
- Q. What did the ghost say when it sneezed?
A. “Ahh BOO!”
- Q. What did the mummy ghost say to the noisy young ghost who kept interrupting?
A. “Spook when you’re spooken to.”
- Q. Who won the zombie war?
A. Nobody, it was dead even.
- Q. How do you make a skeleton laugh?
A. Tickle its funnybone!
- Q. What did the skeleton say after dinner?
A. “Everything I eat goes right through me!”
- Q. What does a bird say on Halloween?
A. Twick or tweet!
- Q. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
A. I scream.
- Q. Who did Dracula take to the movies?
A. His GHOUL friend.
- Q. Why was Dracula put in jail?
A. He tried to rob a blood bank.
- Q. What is a witch’s favourite food?
- Q. What do you get when you cross a teacher and a vampire?
A. Lots of blood tests!
- Q. What do ghosts serve for dessert?
A. Ice SCREAM and BOOberries!
- Q. Where is the zombie’s favorite room in the house?
A. The living room.
- Q. Where did the baby ghost sit?
A. In a BOOster seat!
- Q. Where did the mother monster put her child when she was at work?
A. At day-SCARE!
- Q. Why do witches fly around on broomsticks?
A. Because vacuum cleaners are too heavy!
- Q. What do you call a skeleton that lies on its grave?
A. Lazy bones!
- Q. What did the jack-o’-lantern say to the other jack-o’-lantern when they were on their way to a Halloween party?
A. “Let’s get glowing.”
- Q. What did one ghost say to the other?
A. “Do you believe in people?!”
- Q: Where do baby ghosts stay during the day?
- Q: Which sport do vampires like to play the most?
- Q: Why can’t skeleton musicians perform at church?
A: Because they have no organs.
- Q: How can you make a witch itch?
A: Take out the W.
- Q: Who won the skeleton beauty contest?
A: No body.
- Q: What do skeletons say before they begin dining?
A: Bone appetit.
- Q: What is a vampire’s favorite type of dog?
A: A blood hound.
- Q: Where position did the goblin play in soccer?
- Q: What was the ghost’s favorite party game?
- Q: Which room do ghost houses never have?
A: The living room.
- Q: What has webbed feet, feathers, fangs and says quack-quack?
A: Count Duckula
- Q: What is a vampire’s favorite candy?
- Q: What does Tweety Bird say on Halloween?
A: Twick or Tweet
- Q: Why did Dracula take cold medicine?
A: To stop his coffin.
- Q: What do you get when you cross a vampire with a snowman?
- Q: How do monsters tell their future?
A: They read their horror-scope.
- Q: Why didn’t the skeleton go to the prom?
A: He had no body to dance with.
- Q: What kind of tie does a ghost wear to a formal party?
A: A boo-tie.
- Q: Which building did the vampire visit in New York?
A: The Vampire State Building.
- Q: Which amusement park ride do ghosts like the most?
A: Roller ghosters.
- Q: How do ghosts like their coffee?
A: Dark with extra scream.
- Q: What do you call a witch in the desert?
A: The Sandwich.
- Q: What is a ghost’s favorite dessert?
- Q: What’s the problem with twin witches?
A: You never know which witch is which!
- Q: Where do ghosts like to swim?
A: The Dead sea.
Happy Halloween Jokes Pictures
Happy Halloween Jokes Images
2017 Funny Halloween Jokes
Halloween is a carefree celebration and it has just two flavors. One is terrifying while the other one is clever. You can both frighten individuals or influence individuals to giggle. On the off chance that you will spread joy with the assistance of Happy Halloween jokes adults then you simply need to locate the most proper joke for your companions and afterward glue the joke on your card. In this article, we make them intrigue employments of best upbeat Halloween jokes which will help you to wish your companion.